Asset Tracking & RTLS Solutions
- Easy-to-manage online dashboard with map-based interface for easy visualization.
- Generate automatic reports or search for assets instantly with at-a-glance views.
- Activate alarms or alerts based on identifiable events like elopement.
- Customizable, low cost devices with various form factors and power options.
- Choose from outdoor, indoor and underground specific solutions.
- Multipurpose platform that’s adaptable to any location awareness needs.
- Advanced SDK’s and API’s for easy integration into existing applications.
Piper is currently engaged in an ongoing project to assist Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) and the New York City Subway System with collecting real-time subway train location data. Using customized Bluetooth Beacons installed on trains in combination with BLE sensors deployed in underground stations, Piper aggregates a stream of real-time location data. By integrating the data with MTA’s iTrack system, Piper’s beacons help locate trains and power countdown clocks with reliable arrival information for riders.
New countdown clocks in B Division stations are powered by Piper technology to deliver accurate arrival and departure times.
Piper testing of Bluetooth signals at aboveground subway stations is documented with detailed interactive maps displaying location, distance, & RF signal strength.