1. Managing Your Information Preferences
2. Information We Collect
Categories and Types of Personal Information
We collect the following categories and types of personal information:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, and email address;
- Other identifying information: IP address, passwords and other security information for authentication and access, your unique device ID, and identify of your company;
- Internet or other electronic activity: your machine information, your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
- Commercial information: products viewed on our website;
- Preferences: details that you provide to us about your interests, your communication preferences;
- Inferences: inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude;
- Geolocation data.
Categories of Use
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information and commercial information to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order;
- Communicate with you about your order.
- Analytical Purposes: We use your internet activity and browsing history to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, internet or other electronic activity, and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new products, services, opportunities and offers;
- Provide you with other information from and about our Company, including personalized marketing communications.
- Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain functionality on our Site;
- Improve our Site and Services;
- Handle your customer services requests, including direct your questions to appropriate individuals, and improve and monitor our customer support responses;
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Site.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and certain identifying information directly from you.
- We collect information from you passively. We collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies, web beacons and tracking pixels, SDKs and other similar technologies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and Online Tracking section below.
3. When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
In certain instances we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to our Company or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
4. Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
We use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to collect Internet or other electronic activity, to analyze how users use the Site and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Please note that our systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals.
5. Advertising and Online Tracking
6. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 13 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
10. Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.